Neuroeconomics And The Economic Sciences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 24 (2008)
Issue (Month): 03 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrich Witt & Martin Binder, 2011.
"Disentangling Motivational and Experiential Aspects of "Utility" - A Neuroeconomics Perspective,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2011-20, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Witt, Ulrich & Binder, Martin, 2013. "Disentangling motivational and experiential aspects of “utility” – A neuroeconomics perspective," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 27-40.
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2008.
"On an Evolutionary Foundation of Neuroeconomics,"
8884, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schipper, Burkhard, 2008. "On an Evolutionary Foundation of Neuroeconomics," Working Papers 08-4, University of California at Davis, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard C. Schipper, 2008. "On an Evolutionary Foundation of Neuroeconomics," Working Papers 84, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder, 2009. "Some Considerations Regarding the Problem of Multidimensional Utility," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-099, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gebhard KirchgÃ¤ssner, 2011.
"Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen,"
CREMA Working Paper Series
2011-09, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Kirchgässner, Gebhard, 2011. "Wissenschaftlicher Fortschritt in den Wirtschaftswissenschaften: Einige Bemerkungen," Economics Working Paper Series 1116, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Ariel Rubinstein, 2008.
"Comments on Neuroeconomics,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000001984, David K. Levine.
- Lester, Bijou Yang, 2011. "An exploratory analysis of composite choices: Weighing rationality versus irrationality," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 949-958.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.