Rejoinder to David Friedman on the Economics of Anarchy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cambridge University Press in its journal Economics and Philosophy.
Volume (Year): 10 (1994)
Issue (Month): 02 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The Edinburgh Building, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 2RU UK
Fax: +44 (0)1223 325150
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_EAPProvider-Email:email@example.com
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alberto Zazzaro, 2011. "The Costs of Inter-Firm Networks," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward P., 2008.
"Public Choice and the Economic Analysis of Anarchy: A Survey,"
Working Papers, Suffolk University, Department of Economics
2008-7, Suffolk University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Powell & Edward Stringham, 2009. "Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 140(3), pages 503-538, September.
- Powell, Benjamin & Stringham, Edward, 2009. "Public choice and the economic analysis of anarchy: a survey," MPRA Paper 26097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bryan Caplan & Edward Stringham, 2003.
"Networks, Law, and the Paradox of Cooperation,"
The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 309-326, December.
- Tyler Cowen & Daniel Sutter, 2005. "Conflict, Cooperation and Competition in Anarchy," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 109-115, January.
- Rogers, Douglas B. & Smith, Adam C. & Wilson, Bart J., 2013. "Violence, access, and competition in the market for protection," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 1-17.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.