Asset Prices and Monetary Policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cato Journal, Cato Institute in its journal Cato Journal.
Volume (Year): 29 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Greiber, Claus & Setzer, Ralph, 2007. "Money and housing: evidence for the euro area and the US," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2007,12, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Otmar Issing, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: what should the consensus be?," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 81, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Landais, Bernard, 2012.
"Reformulation du modèle macroéconomique de la nouvelle synthèse : crédits, politique monétaire et écarts de taux
[A reformulation of the new synthesis macroeconomic model : credits, monetary ," MPRA Paper 38665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prieto, Esteban & Eickmeier, Sandra & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2013.
"Time variation in macro-financial linkages,"
13/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Luca Agnello & Vítor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011.
"How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?,"
NIPE Working Papers
24/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Agnello, Luca & Castro, Vítor & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2012. "How does fiscal policy react to wealth composition and asset prices?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 874-890.
- Luca Agnello & Vitor Castro & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2011. "How Does Fiscal Policy React to Wealth Composition and Asset Prices?," GEMF Working Papers 2011-18, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Issing, Otmar, 2011. "Lessons for monetary policy: What should the consensus be?," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/13, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.