The Political Economy of Monetary Unification: The Swedish Euro Referendum of 2003
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Cato Journal, Cato Institute in its journal Cato Journal.
Volume (Year): 24 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (Spring/Summer)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1000 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington D.C. 20001-5403
Phone: (202) 842-0200
Fax: (202) 842-3490
Web page: http://www.cato.org/pubs/journal/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Orlagh Doyle & Jan Fidrmuc, 2005.
"Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate's Countries Referenda,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004. "Who is in Favour of Enlargement? Determinants of Support for EU Membership in the Candidate Countries Referenda," CEPR Discussion Papers 4273, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doyle, Orla & Fidrmuc, Jan, 2004. "Who is in favor of enlargement? Determinants of support for EU membership in the candidate countries' referenda," ZEI Working Papers B 04-2004, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2003.
"Who Wants Political Integration? Evidence from the Swedish EU-Membership Referendum,"
Working Paper Series
594, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Vlachos, Jonas, 2004. "Who wants political integration?: Evidence from the Swedish EU-membership referendum," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(7-8), pages 1589-1604, July.
- M.J. Artis, 2002.
"Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (oca) Criteria in the Light of EMU,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
193, Central Bank of Chile.
- M.J. Artis, 2003. "Reflections on the optimal currency area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(4), pages 297-307.
- Artis, Michael J., 2002. "Reflections on the Optimal Currency Area (OCA) criteria in the light of EMU," Working Papers 69, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Barry Eichengreen & David Leblang, 2003. "Exchange Rates and Cohesion: Historical Perspectives and Political-Economy Considerations," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(5), pages 797-822, December.
- Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1999. "The Future of EMU: What Does the History of Monetary Unions Tell Us?," NBER Working Papers 7365, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Jeffry Frieden, 1993. "The Political Economy Of European Monetary Unification: An Analytical Introduction," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(2), pages 85-104, 07.
- Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2002.
"Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/8390, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pierre-Guillaume Meon, 2002. "Distributive consequences of a monetary union: what can we learn from a referendum?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 581-584.
- Christl, Josef, "undated". "Working Paper 125," Working Papers y::i:125:b:1, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Josef Christl, 2006. "Regional Currency Arrangements: Insights from Europe," Working Papers 42, Bank of Greece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emily Ekins).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.