Residential Behaviour and Housing Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques in its journal Economie et Statistique.
Volume (Year): 381-382 (2005)
Issue (Month): (October)
Housing Markets; Housing Subsidies; Hedonic Prices; Residential Mobility;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 2005.
"Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market,"
Oxford University Press, number 9780199279173.
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen & Jackman, Richard, 1991. "Unemployment: Macroeconomic Performance and the Labour Market," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198284345.
- Catherine Villeneuve-Gokalp, 2000. "Les jeunes partent toujours au même âge de chez leurs parents," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 337(1), pages 61-80.
- Hughes, Gordon & McCormick, Barry, 1981. "Do Council Housing Policies Reduce Migration between Regions?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(364), pages 919-37, December.
- Carole Brunet & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2004.
"Le statut résidentiel affecte-t-il la durée de chômage ?. Une estimation micro-économétrique sur données françaises,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(3), pages 569-578.
- Carole Brunet & Jean-Yves Lesueur, 2004. "Le statut résidentiel affecte-t-il la durée de chômage ? Une estimation micro-économétrique sur données françaises," Post-Print halshs-00330653, HAL.
- Laurent Gobillon, 2001. "Emploi, logement et mobilité résidentielle," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 349(1), pages 77-98.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (D3E).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.