Transitions From School to Work: Increasingly Complex Processes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques in its journal Economie et Statistique.
Volume (Year): 378-379 (2005)
Issue (Month): (July)
Transition Pathways; Labour Market Entry;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David Margolis & Véronique Simonnet, 2002.
"Educational Track, Networks and Labor Market Outcomes,"
Working Papers, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique
2002-60, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Margolis, David N. & Simonnet, Véronique, 2003. "Educational Track, Networks and Labor Market Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 699, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979.
"Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-90, October.
- Thomas Sargent, . "Matlab code for Jovanovic's matching model," QM&RBC Codes, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles 24, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective: Corrigendum," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(3), pages 767-767, September.
- Liliane BONNAL & Sylvie MENDES & Catherine SOFER, 2003. "Comparaison de l'accès au premier emploi des apprentis et des lycéens," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 70, pages 31-52.
- Paul Ryan, 2001. "The School-to-Work Transition: A Cross-National Perspective," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 34-92, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (D3E).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.