Introduction [The Language Crisis]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Toronto Press in its journal Canadian Public Policy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1979)
Issue (Month): 1 (Winter)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Toronto Press Journals Division 5201 Dufferin Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M3H 5T8
Web page: http://economics.ca/cpp/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hsien-Ming Lien & Mingshan Lu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Thomas G. McGuire, 2006.
"Progress and Compliance in Alcohol Abuse Treatment,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
WP2006-043, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Lien, Hsien-Ming & Lu, Mingshan & Albert Ma, Ching-To & McGuire, Thomas G., 2010. "Progress and compliance in alcohol abuse treatment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 213-225, March.
- Laurier, Catherine & Lafortune, Denis & Collin, Johanne, 2010. "Compliance with psychotropic medication treatment among adolescents living in youth care centres," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 67-73, January.
- Roehl, Wesley S., 1999. "Quality of Life Issues in a Casino Destination," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 223-229, March.
- Haro, Guyo O. & Doyo, Godana J. & McPeak, John G., 2005. "Linkages Between Community, Environmental, and Conflict Management: Experiences from Northern Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 285-299, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.