Vida conyugal y desigualdades de género en Cali (Colombia)
AbstractREVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA # 14 : TEMA CENTRAL: Familia, Género y Sociedad
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE in its journal REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Familia; Dinero; Conyuges; Empleo; Democracia;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frances Woolley & Judith Marshall, 1992.
"Measuring Inequality within the Household,"
Carleton Economic Papers
92-07, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 1994.
- Nancy Folbre & Julie A. Nelson, 2000. "For Love or Money--Or Both?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 123-140, Fall.
- Pahl, Jan, 1995. "His money, her money: Recent research on financial organisation in marriage," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-376, September.
- Ligia Melo & Héctor Zárate & Juana Tellez, 2006.
"El ahorro de los hogares en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
002454, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Lundberg, Shelly & Pollak, Robert A, 1994. "Noncooperative Bargaining Models of Marriage," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 132-37, May.
- Heike Trappe & Annemette S�rensen, 2006. "Economic Relations Between Women And Their Partners: An East And West German Comparison After Reunification," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 643-665.
- Michael Bittman & Paula England & Nancy Folbre & George Matheson, 2001. "When Gender Trumps Money: Bargaining and Time in Household Work," JCPR Working Papers 221, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Sanjiv Gupta & Michael Ash, 2008. "Whose money, whose time? A nonparametric approach to modeling time spent on housework in the United States," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 93-120.
- Robert Breunig & Deborah Cobb-Clark & Xiaodong Gong & Danielle Venn, 2007. "Disagreement in Australian partners’ reports of financial difficulty," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 59-82, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CENDOC).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.