Hebert A. Simon y la economía organizacional
AbstractREVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA No.11 : OTROS TEMAS
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by UNIVERSIDAD DEL VALLE - CIDSE in its journal REVISTA SOCIEDAD Y ECONOMIA - CIDSE.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
economía; organizacion; economía organizacional;
Other versions of this item:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Institutional; Evolutionary
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Simon, Herbert A., 2000. "Barriers and bounds to Rationality," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 243-253, July.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Theory of argumentation in financial markets,"
21824, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2012. "Asymmetric information and financial markets," MPRA Paper 39025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daimer Higuita López, 2012. "Interiorización de las manifestaciones culturales en los miembros de la organización," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2010.
"Información y persuasión en los mercados financieros
[Information and persuasion in financial markets]," MPRA Paper 20158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Estrada, Fernando, 2011. "Financial crises, asymmetric information and argumentation," MPRA Paper 35080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CENDOC).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.