The M1 Vector-Error-Correction Model: some Extensions and Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos in its journal Money Affairs.
Volume (Year): XIV (2001)
Issue (Month): 2 (July-December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre L. Siklos & Diana N. Weymark, 2006.
"Measuring the Impact of Intervention on Exchange Market Pressure,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0604, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- P. Siklos, D. Waymark, 2006. "Measuring the Impact of Intervention on Exchange Market Pressure," Working Papers eg0048, Wilfrid Laurier University, Department of Economics, revised 2006.
- Denise Côté & John Kuszczak & Jean-Paul Lam & Ying Liu & Pierre St-Amant, 2003.
"A Comparison of Twelve Macroeconomic Models of the Canadian Economy,"
94, Bank of Canada.
- Cote, Denise & Kuszczak, John & Lam, Jean-Paul & Liu, Ying & St-Amant, Pierre, 2006. "A comparison of twelve macroeconomic models of the Canadian economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(5), pages 523-562, July.
- Maral Kichian, 2012. "Financial Conditions and the Money-Output Relationship in Canada," Working Papers 12-33, Bank of Canada.
- Pierre Siklos, 2010. "Taking Monetary Aggregates Seriously," e-briefs 94, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Georgopoulos, George J., 2006. "Estimating the demand for money in Canada: Does including an own rate of return matter?," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 513-529, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Laura Sibaja-Jiménez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.