Fishery Dynamics: A North Atlantic Cod Fishery
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1975)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2013.
"Optimality of impulse harvesting policies,"
Springer, vol. 52(2), pages 429-459, March.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," Working Papers hal-00864187, HAL.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," IDEI Working Papers 603, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel MOREAUX & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," LERNA Working Papers 10.09.315, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," TSE Working Papers 09-150, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Maroto, Jose M. & Moran, Manuel, 2008. "Increasing marginal returns and the danger of collapse of commercially valuable fish stocks," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 422-428, December.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2009. "Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 272-286, November.
- repec:ags:mareec:133369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Economics of harvesting age-structured fish populations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 281-299, November.
- Bjorndal, Trond & Ussif, Al-Amin M. & Sumaila, Ussif Rashid, 2004. "A Bioeconomic Analysis Of The Norwegian Spring Spawning Herring (Nssh) Stock," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 19(3).
- Monette, Marcel, 1986. "L’Économique des pêcheries : une revue de la littérature," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 289-305, juin.
- Schnier, Kurt E. & Anderson, Christopher M., 2006. "Decision making in patchy resource environments: Spatial misperception of bioeconomic models," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 234-254, October.
- Tahvonen, Olli, 2009. "Optimal Harvesting of Age-structured Fish Populations," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 24(2).
- Albers, H.J. & Robinson, E.J.Z., 2013. "A review of the spatial economics of non-timber forest product extraction: Implications for policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 87-95.
- C. Mullon & J. Field & O. Thébaud & P. Cury & C. Chaboud, 2012. "Keeping the big fish: Economic and ecological tradeoffs in size-based fisheries management," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 267-285, October.
- Robinson, Elizabeth J.Z. & Lokina, Razack B., 2011. "A spatial-temporal analysis of the impact of access restrictions on forest landscapes and household welfare in Tanzania," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 79-85, January.
- Schott, Stephan, 2001. "The Optimal Selection And Harvest Of Multiple Cohorts," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 16(2).
- Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till & Ruckes, Kirsten & Skonhoft, Anders & Vestergaard, Niels & Voss, Rudi, 2013. "Incentives for optimal management of age-structured fish populations," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 113-134.
- Anders Skonhoft & Niels Vestergaard & Martin Quaas, 2012. "Optimal Harvest in an Age Structured Model with Different Fishing Selectivity," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 51(4), pages 525-544, April.
- Poudel, Diwakar & Sandal, Leif K. & Steinshamn, Stein I. & Kvamsdal, Sturla F., 2012. "Do Species Interactions and Stochasticity Matter to Optimal Management of Multispecies Fisheries?," Discussion Papers 2012/1, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Da Rocha, José María & Cerviño, Santiago & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2012. "Reference Points Based on Dynamic Optimisation: A Versatil Algorithm for Mixed Fishery Management with Bio-economic Agestructured Models," DFAEII Working Papers 2012-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.