When Are a Tariff and a Quota Equivalent:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1973)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kala Krishna & Ling H. Tan, 2007.
"Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders: Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?,"
NBER Working Papers
13040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna & Ling Hui Tan, 2007. "Trade Policy with Heterogeneous Traders: Do Quotas Get a Bum Rap?," IMF Working Papers 07/92, International Monetary Fund.
- William J. Rieber, 1982. "A Note on Intra-Industry Trade," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 8(3), pages 215-217, Jul-Sep.
- Dinlersoz, Emin & Dogan, Can, 2010. "Tariffs versus anti-dumping duties," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 436-451, June.
- James Lake & Maia Linask, 2013. "On the near-equivalence of tariffs and quotas with cooperative rent-Seeking," Departmental Working Papers 1305, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Gerald Berg & Eric Bond, 1991. "The welfare effects of import “subquotas” on heterogeneous product categories," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 251-265, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.