The Theory of Optimum Currency Areas
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1970)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julius Horvath, 2004.
"Optimum currency area theory: A selective review,"
- Puiu, Cristina, 2011. "Optimum currency area: an epistemological view," MPRA Paper 35055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sławomir Bukowski, 2011. "Economic and Monetary Union – Current Fiscal Disturbances and the Future," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 274-287, August.
- Slawomir I. BUKOWSKI, 2006. "The Maastricht convergence criteria and economic growth in the EMU," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 24/2006, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Ghartey, E.E., 2008. "Is the Caribbean Community an Optimum Currency Area?," Estudios Economicos de Desarrollo Internacional, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 8(1), pages 5-36.
- Constantinos Alexiou & Joseph Nellis, 2012. "Is the ‘EURO’ a Defunct Currency?," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(3), pages 296-303.
- Ioana Laura Valeanu, 2012. "Challenges Of The Economic And Monetary Union In The Context Of The Economic Crisis," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 866-877, December.
- Horvath, Julius & Ratfai, Attila, 2004. "Supply and demand shocks in accession countries to the Economic and Monetary Union," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 202-211, June.
- Eleni Roussou & Norman Cameron, 2005. "The Impact of the European Economic & Monetary Union on the Stability of the Greek Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 85-98.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.