Trade and Investment with Constant and Increasing Returns to Scale
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): s1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
- James R. Melvin, 1996. "Trade and Investment with Constant and Increasing Returns to Scale," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 361-65, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James R. Melvin, 1995. "A Simple Heckscher-Ohlin Synthesis of Trade, Investment, Factor Flows and Transfers," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(III), pages 343-359, September.
- Katrin Springer, 2000. "Do We Have to Consider International Capital Mobility in Trade Models?," Kiel Working Papers 964, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.