A Model of Public Enterprise with Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Wage-rise contract and endogenous timing in international mixed duopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 121-127, June.
- Lu, Yuanzhu & Poddar, Sougata, 2005.
"Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(4), pages 365-374, December.
- Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars, 2002.
"A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 259-274, March.
- Nilssen, T. & Sorgard, L., 1998. "A Public Firm Challenged by Entry: Duplication of Diversity?," Papers 13/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Johan Willner, 2006. "A Mixed Oligopoly Where Private Firms Survive Welfare Maximisation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-251, December.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009.
"Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010. "Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-794, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.