A Model of Public Enterprise with Entry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 19 (1986)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nilssen, T. & Sorgard, L., 1998.
"A Public Firm Challenged by Entry: Duplication of Diversity?,"
Papers, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-
13/98, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars, 2002. "A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 259-274, March.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2010.
"Public infrastructure, location of private schools and primary school attainment in an emerging economy,"
Economics of Education Review, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 783-794, October.
- Pal, Sarmistha, 2009. "Public Infrastructure, Location of Private Schools and Primary School Attainment in an Emerging Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 4572, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2004.
"Mixed oligopoly and the choice of capacity,"
CEMA Working Papers, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics
495, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Ohnishi, Kazuhiro, 2010. "Wage-rise contract and endogenous timing in international mixed duopoly," Research in Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 121-127, June.
- Kazuhiro Ohnishi, 2013. "A Two-production-period Model with State-owned and Labour-managed Firms," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 5(1), pages 41-56, April.
- Johan Willner, 2006. "A Mixed Oligopoly Where Private Firms Survive Welfare Maximisation," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 235-251, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.