An Exposition and Exploration of Krueger's Trade Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2013.
"Emerging Economies, Productivity Growth, and Trade with Resource-Rich Economies by 2030,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2013. "Emerging Economies, Productivity Growth, and Trade with Resource-Rich Economies by 2030," 2013 Conference (57th), February 5-8, 2013, Sydney, Australia 152134, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2013. "Emerging Economies, Productivity Growth, and Trade with Resource-Rich Economies by 2030," Departmental Working Papers 2013-17, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kym Anderson & Peter Lloyd & Donald MacLaren, 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II,"
Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers
2007-01, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Kym Anderson & Peter Lloyd & Donald Maclaren, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 83(263), pages 461-482, December.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter & MacLaren, Donald, 2008. "Distortions to agricultural incentives in Australia since world war II," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4471, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Lloyd, Peter J & Maclaren, Donald, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Australia Since World War II," CEPR Discussion Papers 6436, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2014. "Impacts of Asia’s Rise on African and Latin American Trade: Projections to 2030," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Maquarie, Australia 165805, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2000. "Ohlin Versus Stolper-Samuelson?," NBER Working Papers 7641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sugata Marjit, 1993.
"Uniform tariffs in general equilibrium —A simple model,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 57(2), pages 189-196, June.
- Marjit, S., 1992. "Uniform Tariffs in General Equilibrium-A Simple Model," RCER Working Papers 320, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2007. "Some Reflections on Nurkse's "Patterns of Trade and Development"," Working Papers 574, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2014. "Implications for Indonesia of Asia's Rise in the Global Economy," Departmental Working Papers 2014-10, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Zenón Jiménez-Ridruejo, 1990. "Modelos de producción específica y movilidad factorial: una reconsideración del teorema de Rybczynsky," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 14(2), pages 239-256, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.