Ethical Social Index Numbers and the Measurement of Effective Tax-Benefit Progressivity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 17 (1984)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Vincent Jalbert & Abdelkrim Araar, 2001.
"Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach,"
UFAE and IAE Working Papers
478.01, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Duclos, J.Y. & Jalbert, V. & Araar, A., 2000. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," Papers 0002, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Jalbert, Vincent & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2000. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrated Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0002, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Poddar, Satya N. & Genser, Bernd, 1986. "Measurement of effective tax progression," Discussion Papers, Series 1 224, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2005.
"Decomposing poverty changes into vertical and horizontal components,"
Bulletin of Economic Research,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(2), pages 205-215, 04.
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2003. "Decomposing Poverty Changes into Vertical and Horizontal Components," Cahiers de recherche 0312, CIRPEE.
- Coronado Julia Lynn & Fullerton Don & Glass Thomas, 2011.
"The Progressivity of Social Security,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-45, November.
- Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2005. "Base independence in the analysis of tax policy effects: with an application to Norway 1992–2004," Discussion Papers 434, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Louis Kaplow, 2002.
"Why Measure Inequality?,"
NBER Working Papers
9342, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Jalbert, Vincent & Araar, Abdelkrim, 2003. "Classical Horizontal Inequity and Reranking: an Integrating Approach," Cahiers de recherche 0306, CIRPEE.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2003.
"Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Bibi, Sami & Duclos, Jean-Yves, 2007. "Equity and policy effectiveness with imperfect targeting," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 109-140, May.
- Sami Bibi & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2004. "Equity and Policy Effectiveness with Imperfect Targeting," Working Papers 0423, Economic Research Forum, revised Oct 2004.
- Sourushe Zandvakili, 1992. "The Distributional Implications of the Tax Changes in the 1980s," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_70, Levy Economics Institute.
- Thor O. Thoresen & Zhiyang Jia & Peter J. Lambert, 2013. "Distributional benchmarking in tax policy evaluations," Discussion Papers 765, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.