Strategic Timing and Pricing of a Substitute in a Cartelized Resource Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1983)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Liski, Matti, 2011.
"Strategic resource dependence,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 699-727, March.
- Ngo Long, 2011. "Dynamic Games in the Economics of Natural Resources: A Survey," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 115-148, March.
- Michielsen, Thomas O., 2014. "Strategic resource extraction and substitute development," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 455-468.
- Wie, Jiegen & Wennlock, Magnus & Johansson, Daniel J.A. & Sterner, Thomas, 2011. "The Fossil Endgame: Strategic Oil Price Discrimination and Carbon Taxation," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-11-26, Resources For the Future.
- Luca Lambertini, 2014.
"Exploration For Nonrenewable Resources In A Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.,
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 1440011-1-1.
- Luca Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 25_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- L. Lambertini, 2013. "Exploration for Nonrenewable Resources in a Dynamic Oligopoly: An Arrovian Result," Working Papers wp859, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Niko Jaakkola, 2013. "Green Technologies and the Protracted End to the Age of Oil: A strategic analysis," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 099, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Michielsen, T.O., 2013. "Strategic Resource Extraction And Substitute Development," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2013-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.