Non-convexity and Optimal Harvesting Strategies for Renewable Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Canadian Economics Association in its journal Canadian Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canadian Economics Association Prof. Steven Ambler, Secretary-Treasurer c/o Olivier Lebert, CEA/CJE/CPP Office C.P. 35006, 1221 Fleury Est Montréal, Québec, Canada H2C 3K4
Web page: http://economics.ca/cje/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarkar, Sudipto, 2009. "Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 272-286, November.
- M. Liski, P.M. Kort, A.J. Novak, 2001.
"Increasing returns and cycles in fishing,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
126, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kort, P.M. & Liski, M. & Novak, A.J., 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86776, Tilburg University.
- Liski, M. & Kort, P.M. & Novak, A.J., 2000. "Increasing Returns and Cycles in Fishing," Discussion Paper 2000-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ed Balsdon, 2007. "Poverty And The Management Of Natural Resources:A Model Of Shifting Cultivation," Working Papers 0021, San Diego State University, Department of Economics.
- Julio Peña-Torres(Georgetown University/Ilades), Sebastián Vergara(ECLAC), Michael Basch(University of Chile), 2004.
"Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries,"
gueconwpa~04-04-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Julio Peña-Torres & Michael Basch & Sebastian Vergara, . "Downward Adjustments in a Cyclical Environment: The Case of Chilean Pelagic Fisheries," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv143, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- George Halkos & George Papageorgiou, 2013.
"Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach,"
DEOS Working Papers
1324, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2013. "Dynamic modeling of pulse fishing: A game theoretic approach," MPRA Paper 47871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Mabel Tidball & Michel Moreaux & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2009. "The Renewable Resource Management Nexus: Impulse versus Continuous Harvesting Policies," Working Papers 09-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010.
"Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies,"
TSE Working Papers
09-150, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Erdlenbruch, Katrin & Jean-Marie, Alain & Moreaux, Michel & Tidball, Mabel, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," IDEI Working Papers 603, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel Moreaux & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," Working Papers hal-00864187, HAL.
- Katrin Erdlenbruch & Alain Jean-Marie & Michel MOREAUX & Mabel Tidball, 2010. "Optimality of Impulse Harvesting Policies," LERNA Working Papers 10.09.315, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 1999. "Transformation Of Fallow Systems Under Population Pressure," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2001. "Bacterial Resistance and the Optimal Use of Antibiotics," Discussion Papers dp-01-23, Resources For the Future.
- Balsdon, Edmund M., 2007. "Poverty and the management of natural resources: A model of shifting cultivation," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 333-347, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.