Dynamique des exportations : une comparaison France-Allemagne
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEPII research center in its journal La Lettre du CEPII.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): 249 ()
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Uma Nova Abordagem Insumo-Produto: Nações Benchmark Na Transformação De Investimentos Diretos Em Comércio Internacional," MPRA Paper 4532, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 May 2007.
- Jérôme Creel & Jacques Le Cacheux, 2006.
"La nouvelle désinflation compétitive européenne,"
Sciences Po publications
info:hdl:2441/2085, Sciences Po.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/2085 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rivera Rivera, Edward Bernard Bastiaan, 2007. "Benchmark nations at the conversion of foreign direct investments into international trade: A non-parametric analysis of the G7 and Bric nations," MPRA Paper 4531, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Aug 2007.
- Fabrice Capoen & Jerome Creel, 2007.
"Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2007-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Fabrice Capoen & Jérôme Creel, 2007. "Efficiency of stability-oriented institutions: the European case," Sciences Po publications NÂ°2007-06, Sciences Po.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.