Trade Integration and Monetary Integration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEPII research center in its journal La Lettre du CEPII.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): 204 ()
Foreign exchange markets; Exchange rate; Volatility; International trade; FDI; Investment; Currency peg; Monetary integration;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.