Innovación emprendedora en el Grupo Mondragón: el caso de sus centros tecnológicos
AbstractThe main objective of this paper is to identify the common operating characteristics of the Technological Centres in the Mondragon group. These Centres are one of the key factors upon which the group’s industrial cooperatives have been able to create new, value-added jobs. The methodology used is based on the analysis of two theoretical models for economic development: one is open research for innovation as distinct from closed research, and, the other is the triple helix model for regional development. After analyzing in detail the twelve Technological Centres, four groups with common characteristics emerge and these are described in detail. Finally, the characteristics are reviewed at the Technology Centre Ikerlan.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CIRIEC-España in its journal CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa.
Volume (Year): (2008)
Issue (Month): 60 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Av. dels Tarongers, s/n., Despacho 2P21, 46022 Valencia
Phone: 96 382 84 89 / 96 356 22 48
Fax: 96 382 84 92
Web page: http://www.ciriec.es/
More information through EDIRC
Industrial cooperatives; Innovation networking; Open innovation; Technological Centres; job creation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P13 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Cooperative Enterprises
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- L24 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Contracting Out; Joint Ventures
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafael Chaves).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.