From small business promotion to creating an entrepreneurial society
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 8 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Mittelstandspolitik; Unternehmer; Wissenstransfer; EU-Staaten; Deutschland; Small business policy; Entrepreneurs; Knowledge transfer; EU countries; Germany;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- David Audretsch, 2009.
"The entrepreneurial society,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 245-254, June.
- Acs, Zoltán J & Audretsch, David B & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Carlsson, Bo, 2004. "The Missing Link: The Knowledge Filter and Entrepreneurship in Endogenous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 4783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David B. Audretsch, 1995. "Innovation and Industry Evolution," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011468, December.
- Audretsch, David B. & Keilbach, Max C. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195183511, September.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012.
"Who Starts a Business and who is Self-Employed in Germany,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2012-001, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Michael Fritsch & Alexander S. Kritikos & Alina Rusakova, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who Is Self-Employed in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1184, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Fritsch, Michael & Kritikos, Alexander S. & Rusakova, Alina, 2012. "Who Starts a Business and Who is Self-Employed in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6326, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Torben Klarl & Alfred Maussner, 2010.
"Firm Heterogeneity, Credit Constraints, and Endogenous Growth,"
Discussion Paper Series
311, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jürgen Antony & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maußner, 2012. "Firm heterogeneity, credit constraints, and endogenous growth," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 105(3), pages 199-224, April.
- Jürgen Antony & Torben Klarl & Alfred Maußner, 2010. "Firm Heterogeneity, Credit Constraints, and Endogenous Growth," DEGIT Conference Papers c015_045, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- JosÃ© L. GonzÃ¡lez-PernÃa & IÃ±aki PeÃ±a-Legazkue, 2011. "The impact of export-oriented entrepreneurship on regional economic growth," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1526, European Regional Science Association.
- Audretsch, David B. & Link, Albert N., 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Public Policy Frameworks,"
11-19, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- David Audretsch & Albert Link, 2012. "Entrepreneurship and innovation: public policy frameworks," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 37(1), pages 1-17, February.
- Klarl, Torben, 2013. "Consumer's Environmental Awareness and the Role of (Green) Entrepreneurship: Lessons from Environmental Quality Competition and R&D Activities for Environmental Policy," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79729, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Nina Czernich, 2011. "The emergence of broadband internet and consequences for economic and social development," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 37, July.
- Obschonka, Martin & Silbereisen, Rainer K. & Schmitt-Rodermund, Eva & Stuetzer, Michael, 2010. "Nascent entrepreneurship and the developing individual: Early entrepreneurial competence in adolescence and venture creation success during the career," MPRA Paper 32021, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Dec 2010.
- Torben Klarl, 2013. "Consumer's Environmental Awareness and the Role of (Green) Entrepreneurship: Lessons from Environmental Quality Competition and R&D Activities for Environmental Policy," Discussion Paper Series 321, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.