Green paper: A European strategy for sustainable, competitive and secure energy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Energieversorgung; Energiepolitik; Energiesparen; EU-Energiepolitik; Energiewirtschaft; Energieökonomik; Regenerative Energie; Internationaler Wettbewerb; Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion; Energy supply; Energy policy; Energy saving; European Union Energy Policy; Power industry; Energy economics; Renewable energy; Global competition; European Economic and Monetary Union;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
- Q20 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Preda (Andreescu) Mihaela, 2008. "Globalization And The New Energy Challenges," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 170-176, May.
- Ann van Veestra, 1970. "Establishing Energy Cooperation in Northeast Asia : Implications from the experiences of the European Union," Energy Working Papers 21940, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2008. "Russian and Caspian hydrocarbons: energy supply stakes for the European Union," Post-Print halshs-00347523, HAL.
- Becker, Arno, 2008. "Biomass for energy production in the context of selected European and international policy objectives," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43974, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Jean-Arnold Vinois, 2007. "The Way towards an Energy Policy for Europe," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 76(1), pages 17-25.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.