Comparative advantage, cross-border mergers and merger waves: International economics meets industrial organization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 7 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
Übernahme; International; Komparativer Kostenvorteil; Industrieökonomik; Welt; Takeover; Comparative advantage; Industrial economics; World;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J. Peter Neary, 2007.
"Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 74(4), pages 1229-1257.
- J Peter Neary, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," Working Papers 200404, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Neary, J Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," CEPR Discussion Papers 4325, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Neary, J. Peter, 2004. "Cross-Border Mergers as Instruments of Comparative Advantage," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 34, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2007.
"Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage And Merger Waves,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
08-013/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2005. "Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions: On Revealed Comparative Advantage and Merger Waves," CESifo Working Paper Series 1602, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brakman, Steven & Heijdra, Ben J., 2002. "The monopolistic competition revolution in retrospect," CCSO Working Papers 200215, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Jan Loecker & Jozef Konings & Patrick Cayseele, 2008.
"Merger Review: How Much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Jozef Konings & Jan De Loecker, 2003. "Merger Review: How much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective ?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0315, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Van Cayseele, Patrick & Konings, Joep & De Loecker, Jan, 2003. "Merger review: How much of industry is affected in an international perspective?," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/121552, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Charles van Marrewijk, 2006. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions: The Facts as a Guide for International Economics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1823, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marat Ibragimov & Rustam Ibragimov & Rufat Khamidov, 2010. "Measuring Inequality in CIS Countries: Theory and Empirics," The wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 088, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.