Blooming landscapes in East Germany?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 6 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Entwicklungskonvergenz; Nationale Einheit; Beschäftigung; Neue Bundesländer; Alte Bundesländer; Economic convergence; National unity; Employment; East Germany; West Germany;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2002.
"Welfare to Work,"
EEAG Report on the European Economy,
CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 71-86, 04.
- Paul Frijters & John P. Haisken-DeNew & Michael A. Shields, 2004. "Money Does Matter! Evidence from Increasing Real Income and Life Satisfaction in East Germany Following Reunification," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 730-740, June.
- Sinn, Gerlinde & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1992. "Kaltstart. Volkswirtschaftliche Aspekte der Deutschen Vereinigung," Monograph, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 2, number urn:isbn:9783161459429, Octomber.
- Michael Berlemann & Claudia Kemmesies, 2004. "Zur Entwicklung der Lebenszufriedenheit nach der deutschen Wiedervereinigung : eine empirische Analyse in Sachsen, Ost- und Westdeutschland," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 11(06), pages 3-10, December.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Ma, Yue, 1992. "East Germany, West Germany, and their Mezzogiorno Problem: An Empirical Investigation," CEPR Discussion Papers 623, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael Berlemann & Vera Jahn, 2014. "Relative Innovative Capacity of German Regions: Is East Germany Still Lagging Behind?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 14(4), pages 42-50, 01.
- Michael Berlemann & Jan-Erik Wesselhöft, 2012. "Total Factor Productivity in German Regions," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(2), pages 58-65, 07.
- Stefan Arent & Wolfgang Nagl, 2010.
"A Fragile Pillar: Statutory Pensions and the Risk of Old-Age Poverty in Germany,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 66(4), pages 419-441, December.
- Stefan Krenz & Wolfgang Nagl, 2009. "A Fragile Pillar: Statutory Pensions and the Risk of Old-age Poverty in Germany," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 76, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Gerit Vogt, 2009. "Konjunkturprognose in Deutschland. Ein Beitrag zur Prognose der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung auf Bundes- und Länderebene," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 36.
- Fuchs, Michaela & Weyh, Antje, 2008.
"The determinants of job creation and destruction: plant-level evidence for Eastern and Western Germany,"
Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics
02/08, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Michaela Fuchs & Antje Weyh, 2010. "The determinants of job creation and destruction: plant-level evidence for Eastern and Western Germany," Empirica, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 425-444, November.
- Michael Berlemann & Marcel Thum, 2006. "Mittelfristige Perspektiven der Ost-West-Konvergenz," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 13(01), pages 34-39, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.