Outsourcing, Offshoring - Adjustment of Europe’s Industries in a Competitive World
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 5 (2004)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Industrie; Verarbeitendes Gewerbe; Arbeitsproduktivität; Internationaler Wettbewerb; EU-Staaten; Industries; Processing industries; Labour productivity; Global competition; EU countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D41 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - Perfect Competition
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedlps:y:2004:x:10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Catherine L. Mann, 2003. "Globalization of IT Services and White Collar Jobs: The Next Wave of Productivity Growth," Policy Briefs PB03-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lewis, William W., 2004. "The Power of Productivity," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226476766, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.