The Laggard of Europe (CESifo Forum Vol. 4, Special Issue No. 1)
AbstractCESifo Forum 1 / 2003 Special: Paper presented at the Academy of Sciences of Northrhine-Westphalia on 13 November 2002. This paper is based on Hans-Werner Sinn, Die rote Laterne, Die Gründe für die Wachstumsschwäche und die notwendigen Reformen, ifo Schnelldienst 55, 2002, No. 23, 17 December 2002, special issue. Some of the material is also contained in condensed form in European Economic Advisory Group at CESifo, Report on the European Economy 2003, Ifo Institute for Economic Research: Munich 2003, chapter 1, appendices 4 and 5.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 4 (2003)
Issue (Month): SPECIALISSUENO.1 (October)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger, 2003. "Insufficient investment into future growth: the forgotten cause of low growth in Germany," Economics working papers 2003-14, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gottfries, Nils, 2003. "Booms and Busts in EMU," Working Paper Series 2003:29, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Dirk Czarnitzki, 2005.
"The Extent and Evolution of Productivity Deficiency in Eastern Germany,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 24(2), pages 211-231, October.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2005. "The extent and evolution of productivity deficiency in Eastern Germany," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/101116, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Nadine Leiner-Killinger & Víctor López Pérez & Roger Stiegert & Giovanni Vitale, 2007. "Structural reforms in EMU and the role of monetary policy – a survey of the literature," Occasional Paper Series 66, European Central Bank.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2003. "Extent and Evolution of the Productivity Gap in Eastern Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-25, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Oliver Landmann, 2009. "EMU@10: Coping with Rotating Slumps," Discussion Paper Series 9, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Jul 2009.
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2003. "National Institutional Systems in Global Competition and the Inertia of German Labour Market Institutions," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(4), pages 33-38, 02.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2011. "Chapter 2: A New Crisis Mechanism for the Euro Area," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 71-96, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.