The German Health Care System in an International Comparison: Assessments and Reform Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (02)
Gesundheitswesen; Gesundheitsreform; Deutschland; Welt; Vergleich; Health service; Health care reform; Germany; World; Comparison;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Franz Benstetter & Achim Wambach, 2001. "Strategic Interaction in the Market for Physician Services: The Treadmill Effect in a Fixed Budget System," CESifo Working Paper Series 427, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rigmar Osterkamp, 2002. "Warten auf Operationen - ein internationaler Vergleich," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(10), pages 14-21, 05.
- Rigmar Osterkamp, 2002. "Das deutsche Gesundheitswesen: Reformvorstellungen der politischen Parteien und der Gesundheitsökonomen," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 55(18), pages 21-29, 09.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.