Survey Results about Foreign Currency Holdings in Five Central and Eastern European Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 2 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (02)
Devisen; Währungssubstitution; Kroatien; Tschechische Republik; Ungarn; Slowakei; Slowenien; Foreign exchange; Currency substitution; Croatia; Czech Republic; Hungary; Slovakia; Slovenia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edgar L. Feige & Michael Faulend & Velimir Sonje & Vedran Sosic, 2001. "Currency Substitution, Unoffical Dollarization and Estimates of Foreign Currency Held Abroad: The Case of Croatia," International Finance 0106001, EconWPA.
- Brian M. Doyle, 2000. ""Here, dollars, dollars ..."estimating currency demand and worldwide currency substitution," International Finance Discussion Papers 657, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Why Has the Euro Been Falling?," CESifo Working Paper Series 493, CESifo Group Munich.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2007.
"Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?,"
7345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Urban, Ivica, 2008. "Measuring underground (unobserved, non-observed, unrecorded) economies in transition countries: Can we trust GDP?," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 287-306, June.
- Edgar L. Feige & Ivica Urban, 2008. "Measuring Underground (Unobserved, Non-Observed, Unrecorded) Economies in Transition Countries: Can We Trust GDP?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp913, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003.
"The Dynamics of Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution and De facto Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countries,"
- Feige,E.L., 2003. "The dynamics of currency substitution, asset substitution and de facto dollarization and euroization in transition countries," Working papers 3, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Edgar L. Feige, 2003. "The Dynamics of Currency Substitution, Asset Substitution and De facto Dollarization and Euroization in Transition Countrieses," Macroeconomics 0305003, EconWPA.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & John Flemming & Seppo Honkapohja & Willi Leibfritz & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Xavier Vives, 2002.
"The Weakness of the Euro: Is it Really a Mystery?,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2002(CESIFOFOR), pages 27-42, 04.
- Hans Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "Die D-Mark in Osteuropa, das Schwarzgeld und der Euro: Zur Größe des Effektes," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(19), pages 18-23, October.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2001. "Flight from the Old Euro-Area Currencies," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(4), pages 44-47, 02.
- Barisitz, Stephan, 2004. "Exchange Rate Arrangements and Monetary Policy in Southeastern Europe and Turkey: Some Stylized Facts," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2.
- Helmut Stix, 2004. "Foreign Currency Demand since 2002 - Evidence from Five Central and Eastern European Countries," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(4), pages 19-24, December.
- Helmut Stix, 2002. "The Euro in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE countries) : survey evidence from five countries," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 3(3), pages 33-38, 04.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Frank Westermann, 2001. "The Deutschmark in Eastern Europe, Black Money and the Euro: On the Size of the Effect," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(3), pages 35-40, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.