Immigration Policies: Competing for Skills
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 1 (2000)
Issue (Month): 4 (03)
Hochqualifizierte Arbeitskräfte; Einwanderung; Personalbeschaffung; Internationale Arbeitmobilität; Arbeitsnachfrage; Deutschland; Vereinigte Staaten; Australien; Neuseeland; Kanada; Highly skilled labour; Immigration; Hiring; International labour mobility; Labour demand; Germany; United states; Australia; New Zealand; Canada;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Ochel, 2000. "Rekrutierung hochqualifizierter Arbeitskräfte im Ausland - zur Praxis anderer OECD-Länder," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 53(08), pages 09-14, 03.
- Paul W. Miller, 1999. "Immigration Policy and Immigrant Quality: The Australian Points System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 192-197, May.
- DeVoretz, Don J. & Laryea, Samuel A., 1999. "Canadian Immigration Experience: Any Lessons for Europe?," IZA Discussion Papers 59, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Winkelmann, Rainer, 1999. "Immigration: The New Zealand Experience," IZA Discussion Papers 61, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.