The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP): Potentials, Problems and Perspectives
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 14 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 (08)
Freihandel; Außenhandel; Außenhandelsliberalisierung; Wohlfahrtsanalyse; Investitionspolitik; Arbeitsmarkt; EU-Staaten; USA; TTIP;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Benjamin Jung & Mario Larch, 2013.
"Icebergs versus Tariffs: A Quantitative Perspective on the Gains from Trade,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
4175, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jung, Benjamin & Felbermayr, Gabriel & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Icebergs versus Tariffs: A Quantitative Perspective on the Gains from Trade," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79707, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin & Larch, Mario, 2013. "Icebergs versus tariffs: A quantitative perspective on the gains from trade," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 53, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- E. Baldwin, Richard & Seghezza, Elena, 2010. "Are Trade Blocs Building or Stumbling Blocs?," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 276-297.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2008.
"Globalization and Labor Market Outcomes: Wage Bargaining, Search Frictions, and Firm Heterogeneity,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3363, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Prat, Julien & Schmerer, Hans-Jörg, 2011. "Globalization and labor market outcomes: Wage bargaining, search frictions, and firm heterogeneity," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 39-73, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Amélie Guillin & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2011. "Estimations of Tariff Equivalents for the Services Sectors," Working Papers 2011-24, CEPII research center.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Hanna Norberg & Olga Pindyuk & Patrick Tomberger, 2013. "Reducing Transatlantic Barriers to Trade and Investment: An Economic Assessment," IIDE Discussion Papers 20130401, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Joseph Francois & Olga Pindyuk, 2013. "Modeling the Effects of Free Trade Agreements between the EU and Canada, USA and Moldova/Georgia/Armenia on the Austrian Economy: Model Simulations for Trade Policy Analysis," FIW Research Reports series IV-003, FIW.
- Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Mario Larch & Wolfgang Lechthaler, 2012. "The Shimer-Puzzle of International Trade: A Quantitative Analysis," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 134, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-59, December.
- Langhammer, Rolf J. & Piazolo, Daniel & Siebert, Horst, 2002. "Assessing proposals for a transatlantic free trade area," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 2769, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.