A Way to Solve the Euro pean Balance of Payments Crisis? Take a Chance on Market Solutions!
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): SPECIALISSUEJANUARY2012 (02)
Schulden; Finanzmarktkrise; Schuldenkrise; Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guido Lorenzoni, 2007.
"Inefficient Credit Booms,"
NBER Working Papers
13639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999.
"Tradable Deficit Permits: Efficient Implementation of the Stability Pacin the European Monetary Union,"
NBER Working Papers
7278, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandra Casella, 1999. "Tradable deficit permits:efficient implementation of the Stability Pact in the European Monetary Union," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 14(29), pages 321-362, October.
- Christian Fahrholz & Andreas Freytag, 2011. "Realwirtschaftliche Aspekte der gegenwärtigen Krise im Eurosystem: Ursachen, Wirkungen und Reformansätze," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 21-2011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011.
"Target-Kredite, Leistungsbilanzsalden und Kapitalverkehr: Der Rettungsschirm der EZB,"
Ifo Working Paper Series
Ifo Working Paper No. 105, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn & Timo Wollmershäuser, 2011. "Target-Kredite, Leistungsbilanzsalden und Kapitalverkehr: Der Rettungsschirm der EZB," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 64, pages 01-29, 06.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wójcik, 2010.
"The Bail-Out! Positive Political Economics of Greek-type Crises in the EMU,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3178, CESifo Group Munich.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wójcik, 2012. "The Bail-Out! Positive Political Economics Of Greek-Type Crises In The Emu," Journal of International Commerce, Economics and Policy (JICEP), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(02), pages 1250010-1-1.
- Christian Fahrholz & Cezary Wojcik, 2010. "The Bail-Out! Positive political economics of Greek-type crises in the EMU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 413, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Steven C.A. Pincus & James A. Robinson, 2011. "What Really Happened During the Glorious Revolution?," NBER Working Papers 17206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2013. "Die Target-Verluste im Fall des Auseinanderbrechens des Euro – Eine Replik auf De Grauwe und Ji," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 66(01), pages 14-24, 01.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.