Dual Education: Europe’s Secret Recipe?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Bildung; Wirtschaftswachstum; Gesellschaftstheorie; Bildungsökonomik; Entwicklung; Europa;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011.
"General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle,"
NBER Working Papers
17504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann & Lei Zhang, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," CESifo Working Paper Series 3614, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wößmann, Ludger & Hanushek, Eric A. & Zhang, Lei, 2012. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62070, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger & Zhang, Lei, 2011. "General Education, Vocational Education, and Labor-Market Outcomes over the Life-Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 6083, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eric Hanushek & Ludger Wobmann, 2008.
"The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development,"
07-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2008. "The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(3), pages 607-68, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.