Total Factor Productivity in German Regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Regionale Entwicklung; Produktivität; Region; Deutschland;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tilman Brück & Heiko Peters, 2010. "Persönliches Einkommen in Ostdeutschland um ein Fünftel niedriger als im Westen," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(44), pages 14-20.
- Michael Berlemann & Marcel Thum, 2005. "Blooming landscapes in East Germany?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 6(4), pages 16-22, December.
- Hans-Friedrich Eckey & Reinhold Kosfeld & Matthias Türck, 2004. "Regionale Produktionsfunktionen mit Spillover-Effekten für Deutschland," Discussion Papers in Economics 64/04, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Felipe, J., 1997. "Total Factor Productivity Growth in East Asia: A Critical Survey," Papers 65, Asian Development Bank.
- Gerlinde Sinn & Hans-Werner Sinn, 2010. "Vorsprung verspielt Eine Anmerkung zum 20. Jahrestag der deutschen Vereinigung," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 63(19), pages 10-11, October.
- Peter Krause & Jan Goebel & Martin Kroh & Gert G. Wagner, 2010. "20 Jahre Wiedervereinigung: wie weit Ost- und Westdeutschland zusammengerückt sind," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 77(44), pages 2-12.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.