AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (04)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2009.
"Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance,"
Kiel Working Papers
1498, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Andersen, Torben M & Svarer, Michael, 2009. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 7334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," Economics Working Papers 2010-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Andersen, Torben M & Svarer, Michael, 2010. "Business Cycle Dependent Unemployment Insurance," IZA Discussion Papers 5196, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G., 2010.
"Youth Unemployment: Déjà Vu?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4705, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurence M. Ball, 2009. "Hysteresis in Unemployment: Old and New Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niels Framroze Møller, 2013. "Understanding Unemployment Hysteresis: A system-based econometric approach to changing equilibria and slow adjustment," Discussion Papers 13-06, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Lothar Funk, 2010. "Die europäische Flexicurity-Strategie : ein Überblick zu wichtigen Vor- und Nachteilen. The European Flexicurity-Strategy : A Survey on Important Pros and Cons," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics fobe15, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.