US Fiscal Policy In Recession: What's Next?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal CESifo Forum.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Wirtschaftskrise; Antizyklische Finanzpolitik; Haushaltsdefizit; Wirtschaftspolitische Wirkungsanalyse; USA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosanne Altshuler & Alan Auerbach & Michael Cooper & Matthew Knittel, 2011.
"Understanding U.S. Corporate Tax Losses,"
Departmental Working Papers
201124, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- John B. Taylor, 2009.
"The Lack Of An Empirical Rationale For A Revival Of Discretionary Fiscal Policy,"
Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(2), pages 9-13, 07.
- John B. Taylor, 2009. "The Lack of an Empirical Rationale for a Revival of Discretionary Fiscal Policy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 550-55, May.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2009.
"Implementing the New Fiscal Policy Activism,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(2), pages 543-49, May.
- Alan Auerbach, 2002.
"Is There a Role for Discretionary Fiscal Policy?,"
NBER Working Papers
9306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2002. "Is there a role for discretionary fiscal policy?," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 109-150.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
NBER Working Papers
7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002. "An Empirical Characterization Of The Dynamic Effects Of Changes In Government Spending And Taxes On Output," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.