The Social Long-term Care Insurance: A Frail Pillar of the German Social Insurance System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 8 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
- Heinicke, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2010. "The social long-term care insurance in Germany: origin, situation, threats, and perspectives," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-012, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Arntz, Melanie & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2008. "Crowding out Informal Care? Evidence from a Social Experiment in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-113, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fetzer, Stefan & Moog, Stefan & Raffelhüschen, Bernd, 2003. "Die Nachhaltigkeit der gesetzlichen Kranken- und Pflegeversicherung: Diagnose und Therapie," Discussion Papers 106, Institut für Finanzwissenschaft, Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg.
- Melanie Arntz & Stephan L. Thomsen, 2010. "Are Personal Budgets a Financially Sound Reform Option for the German Long-Term Care Insurance?," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 230(4), pages 378-402, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.