East Germany Today: Successes and Failures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 4 (01)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George A. Akerlof & Andrew K. Rose & Janet L. Yellen & Helga Hessenius, 1991. "East Germany in from the Cold: The Economic Aftermath of Currency Union," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(1), pages 1-106.
- Joachim Ragnitz, 2009. "Angleichung der Lebensverhältnisse in Ostdeutschland: Eine regional differenzierte Analyse," ifo Dresden berichtet, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 16(04), pages 28-38, 08.
- Sinn, Gerlinde & Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1992. "Kaltstart. Volkswirtschaftliche Aspekte der Deutschen Vereinigung," Monograph, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, edition 2, number urn:isbn:9783161459429, Octomber.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Â¿Explota el capitalismo a los trabajadores?
by admin in El Liberalismo NO es Pecado on 2012-08-18 16:13:28
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2013.
"Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa13p15, European Regional Science Association.
- Robert Lehmann & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2012. "Forecasting GDP at the Regional Level with Many Predictors," CESifo Working Paper Series 3956, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2013. "Forecasting GDP at the regional level with many predictors," Discussion Papers in Economics 17104, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.