Germany goes ahead with Health Vouchers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Buchholz, 2005. "A Note on Financing Health-Care Reform: Some Simple Arguments Concerning Marginal Tax Burden," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 61(3), pages 438-, November.
- Friedrich Breyer & Andreas Haufler, 2000.
"Health Care Reform: Separating Insurance from Income Redistribution,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 445-461, August.
- Friedrich Breyer & Andreas Haufler, 2000. "Health Care Reform: Separating Insurance from Income Redistribution," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 205, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Haufler, Andreas, 2000. "Health Care Reform: Separating Insurance from Income Redistribution," Munich Reprints in Economics 20114, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Breyer, Friedrich & Haufler, Andreas, 1999. "Health care reform: Separating insurance from income redistribution," Discussion Papers, Series 1 296, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Buchner, Florian & Wasem, Jurgen, 2003. "Needs for further improvement: risk adjustment in the German health insurance system," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 21-35, July.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 2007. "The Healthcare Fix: Universal Insurance for All Americans," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262113147, December.
- António Afonso, 2004. "A Note on Public Spending Efficiency," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 2(1), pages 35-39, 04.
- Stefan Greß & Maral Manouguian & Jürgen Wasem, 2007. "Health Insurance Reform in the Netherlands," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 5(1), pages 63-67, 05.
- Andreas Haufler, 2004. "Welche Vorteile bringt eine Pauschalprämie für die Finanzierung des Gesundheitswesens?," Schmollers Jahrbuch : Journal of Applied Social Science Studies / Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 124(4), pages 539-556.
- António Afonso & Miguel St. Aubyn, 2004. "Non-parametric Approaches to Education and Health Expenditure Efficiency in OECD Countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/01, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Richter, Wolfram F., 2005. "Gesundheitsprämie oder Bürgerversicherung? Ein Kompromissvorschlag," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1998 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 85(11), pages 693-697.
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2013.
"A Simple Model of Health Insurance Competition,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 14(4), pages 432-448, November.
- Alexander Kemnitz, 2010. "A Simple Model of Health Insurance Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 3220, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kemnitz, Alexander, 2010. "A simple model of health insurance competition," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/10, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Cirsten Roppel & Ulrich Roppel, 2012. "Arbeitsmarkt- und Sozialpolitik: Das Erreichte nicht in Frage stellen," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 65(04), pages 22-30, 02.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.