Measuring Corruption: A Comparison between the Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index and the World Bank's Worldwide Governance Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751.
- Charles Oman & Christiane Arndt, 2006. "Governance Indicators for Development," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 33, OECD Publishing.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010.
"Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme,"
Kiel Working Papers
1630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2012. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 138-153.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 34, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 3454, CESifo Group Munich.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2010. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 103, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kuloglu, Ayhan & Lobont, Oana-Ramona & Topcu, Mert, 2012. "A question of causality between political corruption, economic freedom and economic growth in Europe," MPRA Paper 40365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.