Measuring Corruption: A Comparison between the Transparency International's Corruption Perceptions Index and the World Bank's Worldwide Governance Indicators
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751, November.
- Charles Oman & Christiane Arndt, 2006. "Governance Indicators for Development," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 33, OECD Publishing.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2010.
"Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme,"
Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers
103, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Öhler, Hannes & Nunnenkamp, Peter & Dreher, Axel, 2012. "Does conditionality work? A test for an innovative US aid scheme," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 138-153.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 34, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2010. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," Kiel Working Papers 1630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hannes Öhler & Peter Nunnenkamp & Axel Dreher, 2011. "Does Conditionality Work? A Test for an Innovative US Aid Scheme," CESifo Working Paper Series 3454, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kuloglu, Ayhan & Lobont, Oana-Ramona & Topcu, Mert, 2012. "A question of causality between political corruption, economic freedom and economic growth in Europe," MPRA Paper 40365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.