Resolving Nonperforming Assets in the Czech Republic: Theory and Practice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 7 (2009)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akiko Terada-Hagiwara & Gloria Pasadilla, 2004. "Experience of Asian Asset Management Companies (AMCs): Do they Increase Moral Hazard? - Evidence from Thailand," Finance 0410001, EconWPA.
- William R. White, 2004. "Are changes in financial structure extending safety nets?," BIS Working Papers 145, Bank for International Settlements.
- International Monetary Fund, 1999. "Recapitalizing Banks with Public Funds," IMF Working Papers 99/139, International Monetary Fund.
- Klingebiel, Daniela, 2000. "The use of asset management companies in the resolution of banking crises - cross-country experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2284, The World Bank.
- Miroslav Plasil & Stepan Radkovsky & Pavel Rezabek, 2013. "Modelling bank loans to non-financial corporations," Occasional Publications - Chapters in Edited Volumes, in: CNB Financial Stability Report 2012/2013, chapter 0, pages 128-136 Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Jan Cimburek & Pavel Řežábek, 2010. "Central Banking in the Rule of Law Context in the Czech Republic," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(2), pages 18-31.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.