Reduction of Employment Protection in OECD Countries: Its Driving Forces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Arbeitnehmerschutz; Arbeitslosenversicherung; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung; OECD-Staaten; Flexicurity; Employment protection legislation; Unemployment insurance; Labour market policy; Labour market flexibility ; OECD countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 2000. "The Political Economy of Labour Market Institutions," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293323, October.
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, José Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2003.
"Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tito Boeri & J.Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2003. "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," Working Papers 239, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Boeri, Tito & Conde-Ruiz, J. Ignacio & Galasso, Vincenzo, 2003. "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," IZA Discussion Papers 834, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, . "Protecting Against Labour Market Risk: Employment Protection or Unemployment Benefits?," Working Papers 2003-17, FEDEA.
- Alesina, Alberto & Drazen, Allan, 1991.
"Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1170-88, December.
- G�rard Roland, 2002. "The Political Economy of Transition," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 29-50, Winter.
- Fernandez, Raquel & Rodrik, Dani, 1991. "Resistance to Reform: Status Quo Bias in the Presence of Individual-Specific Uncertainty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1146-55, December.
- W. J. Henisz, 2000. "The Institutional Environment for Economic Growth," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(1), pages 1-31, 03.
- Tito Boeri & J. Ignacio Conde-Ruiz & Vincenzo Galasso, 2012.
"The Political Economy Of Flexicurity,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 684-715, 08.
- Dewatripont, M & Roland, G, 1992. "Economic Reform and Dynamic Political Constraints," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(4), pages 703-30, October.
- Wolfgang Ochel & Anja Rohwer, 2009. "Reduction of Employment Protection in Europe: A Comparative Fuzzy-Set Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 2828, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.