Flexicurity in Denmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 6 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Arbeitsmarktflexibilisierung; Arbeitsmarktpolitik; Wirtschaftspolitische Wirkungsanalyse; Dänemark; Flexicurity; Labour market flexibility; Labour market policy; Economic policy analysis; Denmark;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michael Rosholm & Jonas Staghøj & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"A Statistical Programme Assignment Model,"
Economics Working Papers
2007-16, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2008.
"The role of workfare in striking a balance between incentives and insurance in the labour market,"
Economics Working Papers
2008-05, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2008. "The Role of Workfare in Striking a Balance between Incentives and Insurance in the Labour Market," CESifo Working Paper Series 2267, CESifo Group Munich.
- Torben Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007.
"Flexicurity – Labour Market Performance in Denmark,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2108, CESifo Group Munich.
- Torben M. Andersen & Michael Svarer, 2007. "Flexicurity – labour market performance in Denmark," Economics Working Papers 2007-09, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.