The European Emissions Trading Scheme: An Overview of Operations and Lessons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
Emissionshandel; Emissionsrechte; Kohlendioxid; EU-Staaten; Emissions trading; Emissions permit; Carbon dioxide; EU countries;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Damien Demailly & Philippe Quirion, 2006. "CO2 abatement, competitiveness and leakage in the European cement industry under the EU ETS: Grandfathering vs. output-based allocation," Post-Print halshs-00639327, HAL.
- Sato, S. & Grubb, M. & Cust, J. & Chan, K. & Korppoo, A. & Ceppi, P., 2007. "Differentiation and dynamics of competitiveness impacts from the EU ETS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0712, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hepburn, C. & Grubb, M. & Neuhoff, K. & Matthes , F. & Tse, M., 2006. "Auctioning of EU ETS Phase II allowances: how and why?," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0644, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sijm, J. & Neuhoff, K. & Chen, Y., 2006. "CO2 cost pass through and windfall profits in the power sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0639, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Fridrik M. Baldursson & Nils-Henrik M. von der Fehr, 2004.
"Prices vs. Quantities: The Irrelevance of Irreversibility,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 106(4), pages 805-821, December.
- Baldursson, F.M. & von der Fehr, N.-H. M., 1998. "Prices vs Quantities: The Irrelevance of Irreversibility," Memorandum 09/1998, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Neuhoff, K. & Keats, K. & Sato, M., 2006. "Allocation, incentives and distortions: the impact of EU ETS emissions allowance allocations to the electricity sector," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0642, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.