Some Reflections on the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Multijurisdictional Antitrust Enforcement in Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Kartellverfahren; Gerichtsbarkeit; Europäische Wirtschafts- und Währungsunion; Antitrust enforcement ; Cognizance; European Economic and Monetary Union;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- K21 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Antitrust Law
- L40 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bittlingmayer, George, 1985. "Did Antitrust Policy Cause the Great Merger Wave?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 77-118, April.
- Patrick Van Cayseele, 2004. "Financial consolidation and liquidity: prudential regulation and/or competition policy?," Working Paper Research 50, National Bank of Belgium.
- Jan Loecker & Jozef Konings & Patrick Cayseele, 2008.
"Merger Review: How Much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective?,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Patrick Van Cayseele & Jozef Konings & Jan De Loecker, 2003. "Merger Review: How much of Industry is Affected in an International Perspective ?," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0315, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Robert W. Crandall & Clifford Winston, 2003.
"Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 3-26, Fall.
- Crandall, Robert W. & Winston, Clifford, 2004. "Does Antitrust Policy Improve Consumer Welfare? Assessing the Evidence," Working paper 263, Regulation2point0.
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521816632, December.
- Simon J. Evenett, 2006. "Trouble in paradise: Will technocrats review global merger forever?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(1), pages 27-33, 04.
- Jozef Konings & Patrick Van Cayseele & Frederic Warzynski, 1999.
"The Dynamics of Industrial Markups in Two Small Open Economies: Does National Competition Policy Matter ?,"
Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers
ces9914, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Konings, Jozef & Van Cayseele, Patrick & Warzynski, Frederic, 2001. "The dynamics of industrial mark-ups in two small open economies: does national competition policy matter?," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 841-859, April.
- John M. Connor, 2004. "Comment on Crandall and Winston," Working Papers 04-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Smets, Hilde & van Cayseele, Patrick, 1995. "Competing merger policies in a common agency framework," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 425-441, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.