Higher Education Financing in Australia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (07)
Hochschulfinanzierung; Hochschule; Bildungsökonomik; Australien; University financing; Higher education institution; Economics of education; Australia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapman, B., 1996.
"Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
350, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Chapman, Bruce, 1997. "Conceptual Issues and the Australian Experience with Income Contingent Charges for Higher Education," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(442), pages 738-51, May.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:2006.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Chapman & Mark Rodrigues & Chris Ryan, 2007. "HECS for TAFE: The case for extending income contingent loans," Treasury Working Papers 2007-02, Treasury, Australian Government, revised Apr 2007.
- Gillian Beer & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "HECS System Changes: Impact on Students," CEPR Discussion Papers 484, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Buly A Cardak & Chris Ryan, 2006.
"Why are high ability individuals from poor backgrounds under-represented at university?,"
2006.04, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- Peter W Jones, 2005. "Financing For Life Long Education:For Real GDP Growth In Jamaica," Development and Comp Systems 0511022, EconWPA.
- Palacios, Miguel, 2003. "Options for financing lifelong learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2994, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.