Health Insurance Reform in the Netherlands
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 5 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (05)
Krankenversicherung; Reform; Gesundheitsreform; Niederlande; Health insurance; Reform; Health care reform; Netherlands;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frederik T. Schut & Wynand P. M. M. Van de Ven, 2005. "Rationing and competition in the Dutch health-care system," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(S1), pages S59-S74.
- Stefan Greß & Diana Delnoij & Peter Groenewegen, 2003. "Exit and Voice in Dutch Social Health Insurance," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 1(3), pages 47-53, 02.
- Greß, Stefan & Manouguian, Maral & Wasem, Jürgen, 2006. "Krankenversicherungsreform in den Niederlanden: Vorbild für einen Kompromiss zwischen Bürgerversicherung und Pauschalprämie in Deutschland?," IBES DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 150, University of Duisburg-Essen, Faculty for Economics and Business Administration.
- Trea Laske-Aldershof & Erik Schut & Konstantin Beck & Stefan Gress & Amir Shmueli & Carine Van de Voorde, 2004. "Consumer Mobility in Social Health Insurance Markets: A Five-Country Comparison," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer Healthcare | Adis, vol. 3(4), pages 229-241.
- Rudy Douven & E. Schut, 2006. "Health plan pricing behaviour and managed competition," CPB Discussion Paper 61, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Paolucci, Francesco & Exter, Andre Den & De Ven, Wynand Van, 2006. "Solidarity in competitive health insurance markets: analysing the relevant EC legal framework," Health Economics, Policy and Law, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 107-126, April.
- Wolfram F. Richter, 2009. "Germany goes ahead with Health Vouchers," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 7(3), pages 53-60, October.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2009.
"Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2739, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sebastian Gechert, 2010. "Supplementary Private Health Insurance in Selected Countries: Lessons for EU Governments?," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 56(3), pages 444-464, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.