The Telecommunication Markets in Selected OECD Countries: Market Characteristics and Regulatory Institutions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 4 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Telekommunikation; Regulierung; Markt; OECD-Staaten; Vergleich; Telecommunications; Regulation; Market; OECD countries; Comparison;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L50 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - General
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- O57 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:reg:wpaper:314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Da[ss]ler, Thoralf & Parker, David, 2004. "Harmony or disharmony in the regulation and the promotion of competition in EU telecommunications? A survey of the regulatory offices," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Antonio Afonso & Carla Scaglioni, 2006. "An Assessment of Telecommunications Regulation Performance in the European Union," Working Papers Department of Economics 2006/07, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.