Health-Care Reforms in Singapore - Twenty Years of Medical Savings Accounts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich in its journal DICE.
Volume (Year): 2 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Gesundheitswesen; Gesundheitsfinanzierung; Reform; Singapur; Health service; Health care financing; Singapore;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schreyögg, Jonas, 2004.
"Demographic development and moral hazard: Health insurance with medical savings accounts,"
2004/16, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Jonas Schreyogg, 2004. "Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance, The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 689-704, October.
- Jonas Schreyogg, 2004. "Demographic Development and Moral Hazard: Health Insurance with Medical Savings Accounts," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 29(4), pages 689-704, October.
- Pablo Gottret & George Schieber, 2006. "Health Financing Revisited : A Practitioner's Guide," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7094, March.
- Jeremiah Hurley & G. Emmanuel Guindon & Vicki Rynard & Steve Morgan, 2008. "Publicly funded medical savings accounts: expenditure and distributional impacts in Ontario, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1129-1151.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.